Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm almost halfway there!

Hello to all,

The summer is going by so fast...its already been 4 weeks since I started, and I am about to
have my mid-year review. Work is getting complex, but I am enjoying every minute. Besides
being in charge of several daily reports, I am also analyzing different risks, creating cost savings, making sure that our product revenue is accurately tracked and solving day to
day issues (which really involve digging and contacting people). In addition, I am also organizing activities and events for our equities and cash teams, so that they get to spend more time together and continue to strengthen the working relationship that exists between these two control groups. Furthermore, I have created a few process manuals (so that the next intern or employee has no problems in taking on all the activities that I am responsible for) and have been looking over our highschool intern.
Work has certainly been busy, and work days are long, but go by so quickly, you wont even notice it is already 9 or 10 or 11 pm.

Now it is time for me to relax and get ready for work tomorrow. Too bad I won't be able to watch the US-Ghana match, but I will certainly be watching the replays; and of course, looking forward to SUNDAY...VAMOS MEXICO!!! SI SE PUEDE!

That is it for now!
Drop me a line or ask me some questions!

Have a great weekend and best regards,

Alex

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alex!

    Good to know you are doing great in NYC. I bet you're getting a lot of knowledge over there! Here at UTEP-SGA we miss you, but we are so happy for you!! Animooo viejo, ya casi vas a la mitad!! Keep on pushing yourself... You never know what may be in the future out there if you push yourself a little further! ;)

    Best wishes,
    Your friend
    -Lehi

    By the way I had no idea you had a blog till today!! Let's cheer for USA... Y vamos México, que Argentina quedara fuera! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que onda mi Lehi!
    I mis you guys too and I appreciate you leaving a message!
    Unfortunately neither team advanced to quearter finals but they were very exciting games.
    I already had my mid-summer review and it wennt pretty well. I will be posting on the details and all later tonight.

    I hope everything is going well in SGA and that certain senators aren't going too crazy in there.

    Thanks once again and keep in touch my friend.

    Best,

    Alex

    ReplyDelete